Tuesday 29 August 2017

Smartbuilder : More Problems Are Coming Our Way

Hi and Assalamualaikum people! Okay since our time are very limited, we agreed that our courseware can not be completed on time if we depends 100% on the language lab computer. Our lecturer always give us time during her class for us to update our courseware, but, since Smartbuilder is a bit time consuming, we decided that we should download the software to our laptop. 



I promised to my teammates to bring my laptop the next day. We tried to download the software to my laptop using KUPTM's wifi, but unfortunately failed 😡 Maybe my laptop couldn't support the format of the software. Therefore, we tried to download the software using Hidayah's laptop. Hidayah's laptop able to download the software in a short time of period. However, when we tried to use the software, her laptop became stuck. We were quite stress at that time. 

A few days later, Ros said that we could use her friend's laptop. Luckily, her friend's laptop can function smoothly while we are using Smartbuilder, what a big relieve! Alhamdulillah. 

I guess that's it for me as for now, thank you for reading!

Love, 
Fxhdx ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment