Monday 31 July 2017

Podcast


Hi everyone, I feel so outdated because I just knew the existence of Podcast, even though I'm one of the Apple user *facepalm*. Podcast is an audio or video file and is being broadcast via the internet and can be downloaded to the computer or smart phone. The term "Podcast" derived from the term "iPod" and "broadcast".

Podcast is used to promote self study, or maybe to gain new knowledge through listening. Some people want to gain knowledge but they are too lazy to read. This is where Podcast takes place as via Podcast, students can listen to variety of  topics, from history, book review to the story telling.



Interested to create your own Podcast? Say no more! All you need are your smartphone (to record your voice, or other recording tools such as microphone), an editing tools for example "Audacity, and then you're good to go! Your final step would be, uploading your Podcast to your favourite medium, which are Youtube, Blog, iTunes and many more. 

Now, it's time for me to try on creating my own Podcast. Happy Podcasting, beautiful people. Feel free to listen to my first Podcast. I reviewed a book entitled Fangirl, written by Rainbow Rowell. So here's the link!

Fangirl Rainbow Rowell Book Review By Fahda

Love, 
Fxhdx 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment