Tuesday 29 August 2017

Farewell

Since this Semester has come to an end, I would like to say thank you to our Madam, for teaching us a lot of useful software that might be useful for us in the future. Who knows, one of us might be a courseware developer oneday ☺

 This marks the end of my post in here, I might no longer write in here as I have a bigger responsibilities awaiting for me (staying up with my 2 months old child and study for my final exam). Eventhough I will  no longer write in here, I think I will always revisit this blog in the future, when I think of my degree years ; these years where I have to struggle a lot. Balancing my study and raising my child, since my husband is working far away 😩 Well, you don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. 


Thank you so much to my lecturers who understands and tolerate a lotttt with me especially in this semester since they gave me 2 weeks study leave after I gave birth, I appreciate it  a lot. May Allah repay all of their kindness. 

Dear Madam Azida, I hope you will have a smooth delivery, and fast recovery. Take care and thank you so much for all the knowledge that you have shared. I am sorry if I have done anything wrong. Again, thank you for everything. 

Assalamualaikum.

Love, 
Fxhdx ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment