Tuesday 29 August 2017

Smartbuilder : Inserting Audio and Hotspot

Hi people! Welcome back to my blog. Okay to be honest, I kind of having difficulties with catching up on how to use Smartbuilder. I mean, I totally get it when Madam showed example in front as I was sitting at the front row, but as soon as I need to get it done by myself then bammmm! Here's come the disaster part. I found out that it took patience for us to get a command correct. We need to be very careful in doing the coding. However, I am blessed that people besides me could point out my mistakes in coding. So back to the lesson, this week we learned on how to insert audio for the courseware and creating hotpsot. To be honest, inserting audio are a lot more easier than creating the hotspot because of the simple coding using in inserting the audio. 



After madam has finished teaching us this week's smartbuilder topic, my teammates and I had agree on doing a courseware entitled "Malaysian Legends". I had already taught my standard 5 students (during my practicum years) that topic, and for me and the students, the topic is quite interesting as most of the states in Malaysia are known with their own Legend Stories. That is why I managed to convinced my teammates on why we should chose that topic. After that, we started discussing our storyboard for the courseware. 

Well, I guess that's it for my entry. Thank you for reading!

Love, 
Fxhdx ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment